Friday, April 9, 2010

Phish Phriday - Gettin Jiggy

"Phish Phriday" is something I've been doing for my Facebook friends for some time now.

It's not a very innovative idea...as I'd imagine similar things were going around 'rec.music.phish' since the internet hay-day (albeit without the accompanying videos).

Anyways, I figure I'm already posting a video and description in one place, I might as well circulate it to Coffee Con where it can be seen by those not fortunate enough to be friends with meh...heh

Anyways, these are usually things I'd post up here on CoffeeCon anyway. Gems from the 1000's of songs and shows the band has played.

Here's todays and it's a doozie:

Phish Phriday - This has been a beautiful week and is shaping up for more of the same over the weekend. Kick it off now and get jiggy with Fishman. This is from the Hampton shows featured in the Hampton Comes Alive set. Fishman had thrown cue cards with the lyrics earlier into the crowd, which he read off of...though...honestly, who didn't know every word to the Will Smith classic in 1998? As if this weren't enough..."Jiggy" gets it's own vac solo!! Enjoy your weekend and remember, "...Just bite it, it's for the look."

No comments:

Post a Comment