Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday Morning Happenings

What a day already.

Seems like the Healthcare bill passed...I can tell because it's 99% of the conversations I hear going on around the office.

I've also gotten a lot of links to this sweet vid taken at a recent Ben Folds show.
Ben, following the lead of 'Merton' who initially came up with this idea in his home, took it a step further and actually broadcast to Chat Roulette from a LIVE show. I love this mix of reality and virtuality. A really neat idea and the camera angle is awesome for anyone who saw it FROM chat roulette, staring right at Ben and the crowd.



...and in other news...my March Madness brackets are pretty much busted. Thanks to Kansas, my office pool is dead and I ended Round 1 in like a 30 way tie for 5th over at the great Coventry Music blog pool.

Ah well...enjoy the Monday as best as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment