Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Decline of Ed Hardy

The popularity of "Ed Hardy" really blew up out of nowhere.
One celebrity wore it once...and that was all it took for the entire world to catch on.

Nowadays, the Ed Hardy designs are everywhere you look. On shirts, on shoes, on glasses, on towels. Try going to a beach and NOT seeing something Ed Hardy. You can't, I've looked.

I thought my friends and I were the only ones sick of it but apparently not.

I found this video "Fuck Ed Hardy" on YouTube and it supposedly features Dirt Nasty, Rich Hill and Andy Milonakis. (Andy being the only one of the three I've ever heard of. Never liked him either, but this officially knocks him a rung up in my books). It gave me a chuckle.



What's your take on the Ed Hardy craze?

No comments:

Post a Comment