Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Great Musical Moment in Cartoon History - Eep Opp Ork Ah Ah

I was a major cartoon fanatic in my youth and still am today. Whether it was the 80's Saturday classics like He-Man, GI Joe, and Transformers or the Nickelodeon classics like Doug or Rockos Modern Life, there is always a special spot in my heart for the animated cartoons of yesteryear.

It only made sense then for me to be overjoyed when cartoons mixed with another childhood passion, music. This happened A LOT and still does I'm sure but I thought I would take the time to put up one of my favorites.

The Jetsons - "Eep Opp Ork Ah Ah"
An all time favorite. Judy enters a song writing contest and wins a date with her favorite musical hunk, Jet Screamer. Jet performs her song and it is quite...groovy.



Hopefully I can sort of make a mini-series out of this as more tracks come to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment