Monday, June 22, 2009

White Denim - "I Start To Run"

White Denim released, "Shake Shake Shake" last year and it still remains an album I enjoy playing in it's entirety. I can say that with only a handful...ok 5 hand fulls...of albums from 2008, so it's a definitely a sign of some success.

I've eagerly awaited a follow-up and got it last week in the form of their new album, "Fits"

I haven't gotten my hands on this yet, hopefully I can get a copy from someone...somewhere? Bueller? If you have one to donate to a friend in need hit me up at: jjcaffeine at gmail dot com

For those of you looking for a little taste, here you go. This is the track "I Start to Run" off of their new album 'Fits' I talked about above. Aside from an absolutely stellar jammy track...the video just kicks ass and makes me laugh. (Did I just say "stellar jammy"? Ahhhh, the consequences of too much coffee)

No comments:

Post a Comment