Thursday, September 3, 2009

How Have I Never Seen This? of the day

O.K. Raise your hand if you've heard of the band, XYZ Affair

Alright...I saw a few hands go halfway up, so we'll leave it at, "The name sounds familiar."

That was all until I was having a chat with my friend Jess about the good days of SNICK on Nickelodeon.
...which got me thinking about Alex Mack...which got me thinking about Clarissa Explains It All...which got me thinking about the character Ferguson....which got me typing in his name into Youtube and finding this.

The debut video of the XYZ Affair's, "All My Friends"

From the video's Description:

Website http://www.thexyzaffair.com
Debut video by Brooklyn band, The XYZ Affair, starring Marc Summers (Double Dare, Unwrapped), Jason Zimbler (Ferguson of Clarissa Explains It All), Danny Cooksey (Budnick of Salute Your Shorts, Terminator 2), Michael Maronna (Older Pete of Pete & Pete, 40 Days and 40 Nights, Slackers).




I know...awesome! As I always say...this gives XYZ Affair major points in my book. +131 points exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment