Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Morning Jacket to Appear on "American Dad"

My favorite current band in all the land, My Morning Jacket, are...believe it or not this is the oddest announcement I've made on Coffee Con..set to appear on the FOX cartoon, "American Dad"

I got the word through the great JamBase.com who found the link on the all-things-Family-Guy-blog "Stewie's Playground"

The episode premieres November 22nd at 9:30pm...so set your DVR's immediately.

The episode is titled, "My Morning Straitjacket" and will be about main character Stan becoming obsessed with the band and deciding to become a groupie.

The first set of screens from the episode are mind blowing. Enough to make even the biggest "American Dad" basher realize this is a very big episode.





No comments:

Post a Comment