Monday, July 6, 2009

Blitzen Trapper...Need I Say More?

Everything these guys touch is gold.

Their newest, "Furr" released at the end of last year rather quietly. Here's a live version of the album titled track. Easily setting the bar to beat for the year...we're still waiting



AND

Here's a rad video for their track, "Wild Mountain Nation"


I've had the urge to post this for a long time now. I had a very similar post on the old blog, before we moved to this location on Blogger, so I gave it some time to die down before I re-posted. This 4th of July I pretty much played a solid hour of studio/live BT stuff and it reminded me I needed to post it again.

Enjoy and get into 'em while you can. Count on Coffee Con to keep you up to date with any new happenings as well.

http://www.blitzentrapper.net

No comments:

Post a Comment