Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Reed KD

I was scouring through some reviews of this years HSMF 2009.
(That's the "High Sierra Music Festival" for the acronym handicapped.)

Lots of good stuff and pouring in for the usual artists and appearances. There is however one name that kept coming up I hadn't heard much of.

Reed KD - http://www.myspace.com/reedkd

A singer-songwriter from Nor-Cal who focuses on a unique mix of indie/folk/bluegrass...and does it damn well. For those of you who like one but not all of the aforementioned genres, I highly recommend you give him a shot. Seems like just the guy who can help you break down a few musical borders. I myself am going to dig a little deeper, so let me know if you know where I can hear more, find more, see more about this up and comer!

No comments:

Post a Comment